Thursday, December 13

Hope.

I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.

Good News....oh, that blessed, perfect good news. That Good News that assures me that I am lavishly, beautifully loved. That Good News that reminds me that I have a hope and a future. That Good News that penetrates the depths of my soul with a joy that does not come from this world. A joy that doesn’t shift and sway. A joy that doesn’t come and go. A constant abiding joy that is availble for me whenever and wherever.
A never-ending joy and peace.
And it’s not just for me but for ALL THE PEOPLE. For the weak. For the oppressed. For the broken. For the sinners. For the lost. For the strangers. For the desperate. For the widows. For the children. For the moms. For the fathers. For the poor. For the hopeless....
He came to give you HOPE.

He came to make you WHOLE.

He came to give you LOVE.

He came for YOU.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails