This month is Heritage Month over at Digital Scrapbook Place, Inc. And I kinda stink at scrapping my heritage, or anything about me, or pretty much anything other than my own kids. So in an attempt to at least document some "past" I thought I would post 10 random things about my childhood....that you don't know about me, that you may not have WANTED to know about me ;)
Ten Things About Me as a Child
1. I always wanted a black eye. Sad, I know. But I was just convinced that it would be SO cool to have that black squinty eye look. Minus the pain, cuz that would totally stink. Never happened. My dreams were crushed!
3. I wanted to fly. I even prayed that if God would just let me fly, that I would fly around and share His love and not tell anyone about my super flying ability. I do tell people how much I LOVE JESUS....unfortunately God didn't answer "yes" to the flying part....or did He??? Hmmmm I wouldn't be able to tell you would I????
4. I can recite every word from The Princess Bride.
8. I wanted to be named Annie. For real. I cried when my mom wouldn't let me change my name. I was 10. I am still crushed.
9. I thought it was cool to wear flared jeans before it was cool to wear flared jeans. I was either WAY off and NOT cool. Or I totally started a trend. I think I will go with the latter.
So what about you? What are your 10 things you want to remember? Share them with me!