Sunday, August 5

A FREEBIE FOR YOU!

Hey guys!  It's Family History Month over at Digital Scrapbook Place!  So many fun and exciting things happening!!!  And to celebrate, I made you guys an alpha set that you can download for FREE! 
DOWNLOAD IT HERE AT DSP



And be sure to check out the vintage, heritage style kit that I just designed too!  It's in the DSP store and ready for your awesome creations!!!  It WILL be a featured CAFE kit this month so be sure to go grab it!!!!
CHECK OUT VINTAGE STEAMPUNK PAGE KIT PLUS HERE

Happy Scrapping!!!


2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Thank you! This was great!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Aug. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails