Friday, November 14

Happy Birthday to the Scribble King!!!

As some of you know, I made a set of kits especially for my son. The ORIGINAL Scribble King! And starting today I am running a challenge featuring the Scribble King Page Kit seen here:


and you can grab a FREEBIE that coordinates with it here (requires FREE registration at DSP)






And my little scribble king is turning THREE this weekend!!!! So I spent all morning baking Thomas the Train cakes...and I am REALLY REALLY hoping that artistic abilities on the computer converts to artistic abilities when it comes to icing cakes....YIKES!!! It looks complicated and overwhelming, but I am going to try!!! I have to make TWO Thomas the Train cakes...they are baked....and awaiting frosting...ohhh boy....frosting is overrated right??? Cant they just be plain????

4 comments:

Webfrau said...

Love this freebie - thanks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little scribble king. Mine turns 10 this weekend! The time really flashes by.

Muma said...

I want to see a photos of the Thomas the Tank cake when its finished.

Happy Birthday Scribble King .....

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your little scribble king. my birthday is the 15th (today)!

Silvie said...

Happy birthday to your son!

Mine is already 6 years old, but for his third bday we also had a Thomas-cake!

Would love to see some pics of your cakes... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails