Wednesday, May 7

Woo Hoo....new kits in the store!

I am so excited you guys! I am a Senior Designer now, which means I can put in even more kits to the store!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE designing and am so excited to be able to share all my new stuff with you faster and more often!!! Here is one of my new kits!! Come check them all out!!! :)

Stolen Heart Page Kit

by D- Nicole Young
We have STOLEN YOUR HEART if you want it to be returned then this kit is for YOU!!! With ransom letter LOVE word art and a "key" to your heart this kit is perfect for layouts of anyone or anything that you love!!!




Kit Includes:




    ~1 Dark Tan Scribbled Line Paper

    ~1 Light Tan Scribbled Doodle Dot Paper

    ~1 Mustard Yellow Scribble Square Paper

    ~1 Brick Red Hugs and Kisses Xs and Os Paper


    ~1 Scribbled Circle Paper Frame

    ~1 Gold Diamond and Scribble Frame

    ~1 Ransom Love with Scribble Hearts

    ~1 Pale Brick Gerber Daisy

    ~1 Old Metal Key with Gold Jewel Heart

    ~1 Twisted Brown Ribbon with Pale Dots


    ~1 You Stole My Heart Canvas Ribbon

    ~1 Scribble Bracket with Notecard






File Size: 8.9MB




...More Information

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails