Monday, December 17

Sandy Hook. No words.

There are no words.
No words would ever be enough for those touched by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elemtary School.
So I PRAY that we lift them up with God’s promises.  For only God alone is capable of being their comfort at this time.

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation;
 he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.  Psalm 62:1-2
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.   Psalm 55:22
 Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you; Do not fear; I will help you.  Isaiah 41:13
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
..Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.  Psalm 34:18
The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble Psalm 37:39
Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.  Psalm 23:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;
there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.
There shall be no more pain,
for the former things have passed away.  Revelation 21:4

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails