Wednesday, October 3

Freebie, Challenges, and ramblings about coffee

I used to live on a strict regimen of one (or two on really rough days) Venti Non-fat Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks.  Do you realized how much I was spending on Starbucks each year????  RIDICULOUS people!!!  So I now have accepted that coffee from home is my way of life.  3 cups.  All before 10am most days.   All that to say.  I am resisting every urge to go drive through and get myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.  This is hard to resist.  HARD!  And soon it will be November and they will come out with their Egg Nog Lattes and ALL BETS ARE OFF.  I MUST get at least one (or ten) Egg Nog Lattes this year.  They are MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!  I would give up food for a week to have one.  It's that serious! 

So now that you know my coffee resisting weaknesses, you get to hear about a challenge for you!  This one won't break the bank like a daily trip to Starbucks will!  The CAFE challenge this week features a ROCKING kit....Rockabilly Page Kit!!!



 Come join in, even if you NEVER have before!!!  It's definitely a good time to join in on a fun community of fellow scrappers and friends!!!  There are a couple of ways to earn FREEBIES!!!  ONE---the challenge itself!  You will automatically get a FREEBIE for joining in on the CAFE challenge!!!  TWO----inviting a friend will put you in the October Drawing for 2 FREE ITEMS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM MY DESIGNS AT THE DSP STORE!!!  THREE---the NEW DSP Designer Monthly Loyalty Program where you earn a FREE item for participating in 8 challenges from the DSP site per month!!!!  LOTS AND LOTS OF FREE STUFF!!!

And there is LOTS going on this month at DSP!!!  Card Making Month, World Card Making Day, Spooktacular....all sorts of fun and shenanigans to be had!!!  Come join us!!!!


1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails