Saturday, January 8

Photos, photos, photos....

What does a homeschooling mom with three kiddos do when she is not designing fun digital scrapbooking pieces for DSP? Photography of course!!! I have a blog (and website) set up for my photography....come check it out if you have a moment! I would love to hear what you think!!! And don't worry you can't get rid of me at DSP that easily! I have new items in the store now and am working on MORE!!! Can't wait to let you see what I am working on!!!!

Urban Wings Artography
Creating Art out of Everyday Moments
THE BLOG
THE WEBSITE
THE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

2 comments:

Cecilia Martins Scrapper said...

Olá.... Tenho um selinho para vc. publicado no meu blog: http://www.ceciliamartinsscrapper.blogspot.com
Bjs,
Cecilia

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Related Posts with Thumbnails