Thursday, April 1

Happy Easter! SALES, FREEBIES and BONUSES!!!!

Happy EASTER!!!!  Hope you have fun plans to spend with your friends and family to celebrate Easter this year!  And I hope you take TONS of photos...which of course you will need to scrap....with an Easter themed kit....and wow!  Look at that???  I have one just for you!!!   Coincedence???  I think not!!! LOL

This week's CAFE challenge features the EASTER DREAMER collection!!!  CHECK OUT THE WHOLE COLLECTION HERE!!!

Come take part in the challenge and you will get this BONUS KIT FOR FREE!!!!!




And of course, come stop by DSP this week and download this Easter ALPHA set for FREE!!!!  My Easter present to you!!!


And be sure to stop by the DSP store....ALL downloadables (including the Easter Dreamer set!) Is 45% off for the next couple of days!!! DON'T MISS THIS HUGE SALE!!!!!


Happy Easter Everyone!!!!


John 11:25-26
Jesus said... "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die




Related Posts with Thumbnails