Monday, March 8

FREEBIE alert and a challenge

Hey my lovely friends!  I am so excited to bring you my new collection this week at the CAFE challenge!  If you haven't tried out the challenge yet, this week's would be a great time to!  I have started extending my challenges to approximately 10-12 days long, cuz with a wee one on the way, I have lots of preparation to make and want to have lots of products for you after I have the baby, so I am working hard behind the scenes getting some stuff done!!! 

This week's CAFE challenge features the Vintage Vineyard Collection!  Check it out in the DSP store HERE

CHeck out the CAFE challenge HERE where you can earn a FULL PAGE KIT for participating!!!!

And of course don't forget to grab your freebie HERE


Happy Scrappin' guys!!  MMWWAAAHHHH!!!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails