Friday, February 12

New Challenge and a FREEBIE for you!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!!  I LOVE this holiday!  I know, its cliche and gushy and expensive if you buy into all the cards and candy and flowers, but I LOVE love!!!  Ok, yeah my pregnancy hormones may be leaking out a bit, but I can be that way right now!  I have a built in excuse!!!  So I hope you and your loved ones (hubby, boyfriend, kids, pets?!?!?) are doing something fun for the big Heart Day!!!  We are off to a movie and dinner tonight and actually I gotta admit, I DON'T buy into the cards, candy and flowers...ok scratch that....I don't buy into the cards and flowers....at least not for Valentine's Day, but I will take candy ANYTIME!!!!  So enough gushy stuff....let's get on to the fun stuff....

This week's challenge choices....you can pick from the following 3 items from the DSP store: Shabby Love, Shabby Love 2 or Shabby Love Value Collection
Complete a layout and post a link in CAFE CHALLENGE THREAD
and I will send you a FULL PAGE KIT (shabby love 3) for FREE at the end of the challenge!!!!




And of course I have a FREEBIE for you to!!!  Its a fun Shabby Alpha to go with your layouts!!!!  Download it HERE at DSP!!!!




Happy Scrappin!  MMMWWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Nicole





3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much I love your word art. :)

Pam said...

Thank you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails