Friday, February 5

New Challenge and Freebie for YOU

Hey guys!!!  It's been such a busy week, but I have a new challenge ready for you!!!  It features the Little Mr. Mischief Series (you can use any of the following three store purchased items to participate!)
Come Check out the challenge HERE
Come check out the store items HERE





And just for participating you will get another FULL page kit for FREE...check it out:






And of course I can't leave you hanging without a FREEBIE...so this week I have made a Quick Click for you to use! Download it HERE at DSP and check out the layout that I made with it!!!  




Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!!!  MMWWAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!  Nicole



1 comments:

Gina said...

I love the template! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails