Saturday, January 2

Imagine Eve Challenge and FREEBIE!!!!

Hey guys!!!  I hope you are having a FABULOUS 2010 so far!!!  We had a quiet night at home with movies, pizza, popcorn and only made it until 11pm, but we saw the NYC ball drop so we PRETENDED it was New Years!!!  LOL  Being pregnant and having a 4 year old up until 11pm was more than I could take!!!  We definitely weren't going to make it another hour!!!  Hope you guys all had fun!!!!

This week I have a new CHALLENGE for you!!!  At the CAFE you can participate with ANY of the following kits!!!!
Imagine Eve

Imagine Eve 2

Imagine Eve Value Collection



And then you will get THIS KIT FOR FREE!!!!!!!

Imagine Eve 3



So come join me at the CAFE!!!!
And just for fun, I have a coordinating ALPHA for you for FREE!!!  Be sure to grab it this week, before it goes into the store!!!!

Imagine Eve Alpha FREEBIE


Happy Scrapping Guys!!!  MMMWWAAAHHHHH







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails