Friday, December 4

Merry Wonderland

Ohhhh I am SOOOO ready for Christmas!  I was ready back in November!  But I am doubly ready now that its getting cold and I have seen the first little flakes of snow falling near my house!!! 
This week's CAFE challenge features one of my new Christmas kits which I just think you will adore!!!  Its full of soft and light elements that will help you build a wonderland of merriment!!!

Check out the CAFE challenge HERE! If you have never been part of the CAFE challenge this is a great week to start!!!  The CAFE is a fun way to earn more free items for your stash of scrapbooking pieces and with so many Christmas cards to send, presents to make for the Grandparents, and Christmas photos to be taken, getting your Christmas stash growing would be a bonus!!!!

This week's FEATURED kit is:
MERRY WONDERLAND PAGE KIT

or check out the entire value collection which can be used for the CAFE challenge:
MERRY WONDERLAND VALUE COLLECTION


And just for participating in the challenge you get a FREE KIT:
COFFEEHOUSE CHRISTMAS 2 PAGE KIT  (this coordinates with next week's CAFE challenge---running Dec 12th-25th)




And just for subscribing to my blog download this FREE Alpha set that will coordinate with your Merry Wonderland Collection:
DOWNLOAD IT HERE AT DSP!!!


And be sure to watch for me on Facebook, I will be posting a Nicole Young Designs fan page soon!!!  I will update my blog when I do, so if you are on facebook, be sure to watch for that!!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails