Friday, September 25

Fall in Love with Love Falls.....

Hey guys!  This is the LAST CAFE CHALLENGE under its current set up!  I have some big changes planned for the CAFE challenge starting on October 9th!!!!  So be sure to sign up to receive updates on my blog and you will be the first to find out about the new freebies, new challenge set up and other BIG EXCITING changes!!!!  You DONT want to miss it!!!!

This is going to be a special two week challenge so that I can get all the exciting new things ready for you!!!!   This CAFE challenge features the Love Falls Page Kit



And your blog freebie(which will remain available for the first week of the CAFE challenge, then it will be in the store!) is Love Falls 2!!  So be sure to download it quick so you don't miss it, while its FREE!!!!


I can't wait to tell you more about the NEW and IMPROVED CAFE....but you will just have to wait.....heee heee heee!!!!!!!



9 comments:

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

ooooo exciting!

Always Plumpster said...

I do not do well when there is surprises. ROFL ROFL. Love the blog freebie for this weeks CAF_E. Again..I will say it, I love the CAF_E challenge right now, and you say it's going to be better. MMMM..can't wait to see what you have for us.
LynO

Kathleen said...

Love the Queen Ann Lace in the blog freebe. Colors so right for the fall.

Summer said...

I was hoping this would be the next CAFe! This one is so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I loved !!!!!

TitanThirteen said...

Another awesome add on, thanks! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. I was hoping for a Fall kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

RebeccaB said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, you are a genius!!!
its spring here now but i am sure i can use this anyway.....
thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails