Friday, May 1

Tiny Teardrops BLOG FREEBIE

Hey guys!!! I hope you guys are all having a fabulous week!!! And thank you so much for visiting my blog!!! I hope you will leave me a note to let me know you were here!! I love hearing from you guys!

THis week's CAF-E! Challenge features the Tiny Teardrops Page Kit that can be purchased HERE



If you haven't yet checked out the CAF-E! Challenge I encourage you to try it out!!! Its fun, its cheap, and you get an added FREEBIE for playing!!! And everyone is SOOO friendly and fun!!!! I hope to see you there!!!

And last but not least your BLOG FREEBIE you can download it HERE (at DSP, requires FREE registation!)

8 comments:

Emma said...

thank you for sharing...this is so cute!

lebjs said...

Wow this is really lovely! Thanks for the bonus Nicole : )

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Sweet colors- I love this!

Brita said...

Thanks for sharing - I love this!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails