Friday, May 15

Calling all coffee lovers....

...or tea, or pop....I am really NOT discriminatory when it comes to caffeine!!!!
I am so excited for this week's challenge and freebie!!! Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't go anywhere without 2 things....my makeup and hair done and a coffee cup in my hand (preferably this coffee is a fancy schmancy drink from Starbucks)
So OF COURSE I had to do a Coffeehouse kit!!! And it was so much fun to make!!! I hope you enjoy it too!!!!

Here is the CAF-E! Featured kit....


If you have never joined us at the CAF-E! Challenge be sure to check it out!!! You simply purchase the featured kit for $3.99, post a layout, and you will receive 8 more pieces at the end of the challenge for FREE!!!! That means with the blog freebie you will end up with 32 pieces for $3.99!!!!! And this challenge I made an alpha set that goes along with the challenge, check it out HERE!!!!



And here is your link to the FREEBIE this week!!! Happy Scrapping!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Good morning Nicole. :)

I'm on my bed, with three sleeping cats, sipping my cappuccino and thinking about which picture to choose for this. :)

I'm off to the store to get this, love on line shopping!

JenningsJunk said...

Love the Freebie and Love Coffee too! Thanks for the TERRIFIC freebie :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails