Friday, May 15

Calling all coffee lovers....

...or tea, or pop....I am really NOT discriminatory when it comes to caffeine!!!!
I am so excited for this week's challenge and freebie!!! Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't go anywhere without 2 things....my makeup and hair done and a coffee cup in my hand (preferably this coffee is a fancy schmancy drink from Starbucks)
So OF COURSE I had to do a Coffeehouse kit!!! And it was so much fun to make!!! I hope you enjoy it too!!!!

Here is the CAF-E! Featured kit....


If you have never joined us at the CAF-E! Challenge be sure to check it out!!! You simply purchase the featured kit for $3.99, post a layout, and you will receive 8 more pieces at the end of the challenge for FREE!!!! That means with the blog freebie you will end up with 32 pieces for $3.99!!!!! And this challenge I made an alpha set that goes along with the challenge, check it out HERE!!!!



And here is your link to the FREEBIE this week!!! Happy Scrapping!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Good morning Nicole. :)

I'm on my bed, with three sleeping cats, sipping my cappuccino and thinking about which picture to choose for this. :)

I'm off to the store to get this, love on line shopping!

JenningsJunk said...

Love the Freebie and Love Coffee too! Thanks for the TERRIFIC freebie :D

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails