Sunday, August 17

ME Mosaic


Saw this fun ME Mosaic on a blog and thought I would give it a try here's the idea:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.



The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your favorite singer/artist?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.




My Answers:
1. Nicole
2. Pizza
3. ISU
4. Teal
5. Plumb
6. Iced Tea
7. Colorado (yes I am boring, i know!)
8. Apple Cobbler
9. Yes, Michael Phelps! I want to be as totally athletic and win a gazillion metals in the Olympics (a girl can dream right???)
10. Amazing Grace
11. Talkative (really???? me??? NO!!!)
12. Honey Bunny....just dont tell my hubby I told you!

3 comments:

sandygb said...

Geez Nicole, this looks really cool. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow. My computer isn't cooperating tonight and the pics aren't loading for me......Cool idea though!

Michelle said...

Thanks--you inspired me! Lots of fun.

http://www.thebaylors.org/thanandmichelle/2008/08/me-mosaic.html

crlin said...

Oh this was fun! Of course I spent the whole evening playing with it and got nothing else done!! LOL!! Thanks for the links!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails